OK first off I love this picture. I don't claim to be a grand photographer or anything but I truly think this shows something we could all stand more of. Those quite moments when you first wake up in the morning. That quite time that you have to you, yourself and the Lord. This picture is my sweet boy Bryce on Christmas morning 2009. The innocence of his little face and trying to imagine what he is thinking just makes this one of those pictures to look at.
I have to think my friend Danielle for inspiring me to start doing this. I of course am 16 days behind her but think this might just be a good way to share a year's worth of pictures. Might be a neat way document a family's history for a year. Who knows where it could go.
Peace to you! God's Blessings! Enjoy,
W~
No comments:
Post a Comment