Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas 2009

Ok so here we are smack in the middle of Christmas 2009 and I really just don't want to go shopping or even think of Christmas gifts. I would rather it be a celebration of the real reason for Christmas.

The birth of Jesus Christ. God's only begotten son.

Hello people. Did you miss this idea or what. I really wish people would see that it is not about how many gifts you give, get or send, but how you show your honor to God and Jesus Christ.
Ok and what is with people abbreviating Christmas with Xmas. That irritates me. It is spelled

C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S

Is that really hard people?

I do have to admit that we have our Christmas tree up and we have gotten the kids their gifts but I just really don't care about getting the rest.

Either way folks Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

No comments: