Well today was the first day of school for Riley. It was a usual morning. We had our usual morning routine with Riley. Up for a morning bike ride, back for the shower , on with breakfast , and making lunch. Then the little stinker has to go and lays on the couch when she needed to go and get her teeth brushed and her hair brushed. So of course we rushed right out of the house in time to wait for the bus.
Well the bus was 35 min. late picking up the kids. Which meant the kids were late to school on the first day. That and they were more than sweaty and stinky I am sure. It had to have been 85 degrees outside this morning. I am ok with me being the reason she's late but not the school bus. Surely they had them practice their routes before the first day. (Ok that is my rant for now).
I have pictures and will post them to the blog this evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment